The National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA) is encouraging industry employers, trainers and workers to register to participate in the organization’s upcoming free webinar on Wednesday, June 27.
Title: A Guide to Setting Up Your NWSA Practical Test Site
Presenter: Clint Cook, NWSA Practical Exam Accreditation Program Instructor
When: Wednesday, June 27 at 11:00 AM EDT/10 AM CDT/9 AM MDT/8 AM PDT
Considering establishing your own NWSA practical test site? This webinar will teach you the best ways to build out your site. Clint will walk through the most important elements of the Test Site Coordinator Handbook and provide some of the best lessons learned from NWSA’s seasoned workshop instructor. This webinar will set you up for success and ensure candidates testing at your test site will have the best experience possible for their practical exams.
During this webinar, participants will learn the following:
• Tips on best site selection and layout;
• What materials you will need to source to complete your test site;
• Best practices on building the test course;
• How to most effectively use the site report;
• Roles and responsibilities of Practical Test Site Coordinators and others involved in practical testing; and
• How to be prepared for your first round of candidates.
Industry workers, companies and other stakeholders are encouraged to visit the NWSA website at www.nws-a.org to learn more about the organization and how to begin the process of obtaining certification.