On Thursday, June 16 at 11:00 a.m. EDT Edwin G. Foulke, Jr., former Secretary of Labor for OSHA, will be conducting a live NATE webinar entitled “Protecting Your Workplace from the Unimaginable: Developing a Prevention and Response Strategy for Workplace Violence and Catastrophic Accidents.”
Since 1992, there have been on average 700 workplace violence homicides in the U.S. annually, while rising across the country, workplace violence continues to be below most employers’ radar screen. Recent crime statistics show that there are over two million assaults and threats of violence annually against employees in America. Are you, your employees and your company at risk? What is your legal liability? What do you need to do to minimize these risks?
This free, one-hour webinar will examine:
• the different types of workplace violence;
• the risk of experiencing workplace violence;
• potential risk factors of workplace violence;
• the warning signs and potential for violence by employees;
• the proactive development of preventive measures and actions;
• the scope of the employer’s legal duties and potential liabilities;
• how to handle incident response and investigations; and
• 12 point action plan to prevent workplace violence.
CLICK HERE to register now!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.