March 30, 2017 —
The Supplier Diversity Summit at WIA’s Wireless Infrastructure Show, May 24th, 2017, is a full-day of programming focused on facilitating opportunities for veteran, women, and minority-owned businesses in the wireless infrastructure industry. Educational sessions will provide attendees with insight on the latest business, political, regulatory and technical activities in the wireless infrastructure industry, and select keynotes will feature corporate leaders providing advice and strategies for success with a focus on opportunities for under-represented groups. Suppliers of products and services will also have an opportunity to participate in one-on-one matchmaking sessions with a roster of corporate procurement officers.
Make plans to attend today and schedule meetings with procurement officers from American Tower, Crown Castle, InSite Wireless, SBA Communications, and many more coming soon. Here’s how:
1. Register for Wireless Infrastructure Show.
2. Receive matchmaking registration email.
3. Create matchmaking profile by following instructions in registration email.
4. Select Diversity Summit participant you wish to meet with at Summit.
5. Request meeting.
6. Exchange messages, agree on meeting time.
7. Finalize meeting using matchmaking software.
8. Meet at Summit.